Monday, June 1, 2009

Spectrum Culture

For those of you that know me on a personal level, you know I have a thing for music.  I know what I think sounds good, and enjoy discovering new tastes.  I know I have turned on many people to stuff that they now listen to regularly, and others have done the same for me.  I find I am more in the Indie scene than anywhere else.  I enjoy the genuine group doing what they genuinely enjoy doing and getting to know them a little.  It's what I do.

I recently was brought on as a contributer for Spectrum Culture.  A very good resource for talking about the music today that everyone else will be talking about tomorrow.  Lots of reviews of music, food, film.  I get to do reviews on bands, maybe a concert or two and hopefully interview some new or old talent.  I am totally excited.  Dream job?  Just maybe...


I hope you enjoy my pics.  No particular rhyme or reason.  I shoot what catches my eye. 

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment